It's 2 days before my show and I STILL do not have my tickets.I have called several times with no satisfaction.

They give you a song and dance when you call and never get back to you with an answer. The guy who has my order isn't even working today. Joe (who always seems to answer the phone) doesn't get involved with other orders. WTF???????

Select a ticket is a complete RIP OFF. The next call they get from me will be my lawyer. Check the BBB. They aren't even accredited and they don't close out complaints.

So no tickets and you can bet they already charged my credit card.

Stub hub is a much more helpful and reliable website to purchase tickets from.At least they send you tickets for the seats you ordered.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of select a ticket concert ticket from Select A Ticket. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Select A Ticket to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Select A Ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Select A Ticket?

Comments