Brooklyn, New York

When I arrived at the Beacon Theater, my seats were already occupied by another ticket holder.The tickets were legitimate, so security did not stop me from entering the front door.

However, when I handed my tickets to the staff to scan, the tickets had already been scanned and my seats were already occupied. Select-A-Ticket is selling tickets twice and it cost me a lot of time and $109.

It was frustrating and embarrassing to have Select-A-Ticket do this to me and I do not want anybody to use this site and have the same experience.I was excited to go and see the Smashing Pumpkins and totally disappointed with the outcome.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $109. The author is overall dissatisfied with Select A Ticket. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Select A Ticket.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Select A Ticket to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Select A Ticket?

Comments