I purchased tickets online for a Venue in Phoenix for January of 2014. I didn't realize that I was purchasing thru a 3rd party vendor that didn't have control of the seating assignment!

MISTAKE #1 When the tickets showed up they were not in the area we had requested. We booked 4 months prior to the event!! I paid to ship the original tickets back so they could make a request for better seats from the ticket source. I waited over a month and there was no call or mail with the new seating assignment.

When I called back today (1 month later) they wanted to charge me more, couldn't find the seat selection we agreed upon a month ago, and basically over talked, argued and told the customer that it was my fault. This company lacks follow- up and ethics.

I will NEVER do business with this group, take this as a warning!

• Selectaticket
  • discount ticket
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2013.

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #760091

while I feel sorry for the situation why on earth would you wait a month to call them after getting the tickets you originally got and had to send back? I would have called them the day they were mailed out and informed them of such.

and if you were paying for them to be shipped did you get/request a tracking # to be sure of when/where it was in transit to them?

I would have . unfortunately the company could have done more of course but you also share in the blame as you clearly did not have a sense of urgency in wanting to call them sooner.