I purchased tickets online for a Venue in Phoenix for January of 2014.I didn't realize that I was purchasing thru a 3rd party vendor that didn't have control of the seating assignment!

MISTAKE #1 When the tickets showed up they were not in the area we had requested. We booked 4 months prior to the event!! I paid to ship the original tickets back so they could make a request for better seats from the ticket source. I waited over a month and there was no call or mail with the new seating assignment.

When I called back today (1 month later) they wanted to charge me more, couldn't find the seat selection we agreed upon a month ago, and basically over talked, argued and told the customer that it was my fault. This company lacks follow- up and ethics.

I will NEVER do business with this group, take this as a warning!

Had an Experience with Select A Ticket?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #760091

while I feel sorry for the situation why on earth would you wait a month to call them after getting the tickets you originally got and had to send back?I would have called them the day they were mailed out and informed them of such.

and if you were paying for them to be shipped did you get/request a tracking # to be sure of when/where it was in transit to them?

I would have .unfortunately the company could have done more of course but you also share in the blame as you clearly did not have a sense of urgency in wanting to call them sooner.